Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I was so tired the morning of January 2nd when I had to go back to work (and David didn't! A first!)

How tired was I?

Well, I had finished reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix over the break and was looking forward to reading The Half-Blood Prince and catching up with the rest of the world. (There is actually a Harry Potter club at school and they play Quiddich! I read the first 4 Harry Potter books when Carmen was a baby, and that's because I was pumping breastmilk at work then, too.)

Anyway we met in the library that morning, so I went to look in the stacks for a copy, but couldn't find ANY HP books, so I went to ask the library aide, and only after I'd said it out loud did I realize I'd been looking on the -- you guessed it-- P-for Potter shelf instead of the R-for-Rowling shelf. How embarrassing!

sx