Each day is a little life.

Monday, September 04, 2006




Paloma is one today!

I wish I had time to post more than this...
I'm including two pics of her that show a little of her fearless personality: she always tries to stand up in her high chair and also wants to help unload the dishwasher.

We're planning a celebration. But we're late, as with the other two so far this year.

Last week was the week of meetings: 8 meetings--one each after school and at night from Mon - Thurs!
So I haven't been able to catch my breath.
Yesterday both Paloma and I were sick.
With the short work week, maybe I'll soon catch up...
ha ha, I haven't even blogged about our vacation!

We all have doctors appointments in the next week (mine is the dentist... Paloma's getting shots) so that will suck up most of the "free" time, I'm afraid.

Wish I had time for more.

I do want to note that Gabe and Carmen were so excited about today being her birthday that they tried to wake her at 6-something (still dark!) to give her their handmade cards (I didn't let them). When Paloma awoke later, the kids serenaded her and she danced to the beat.

We haven't told the kids about the sad news we heard today that The Crocodile Hunter (they know from the Wiggles) was killed by a stingray. He was David's age and our hearts go out to his family and small children.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Paloma!!

Mike, Chrys, & Oliver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx