Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007



I had the pleasure to participate in Carmen's class's Valentine's party. I was in charge of the crafts (crazy as that sounds, since I am NOT crafty at all!). We made pencil toppers and homemade curvy envelopes. Here are her friends Tori, Carolyn & Brionna showing off their projects.



It was fun to be there with the kids for an hour or so. (I had to go back to work after that because it was the last week of the trimester and my final exams weren't finished!)

Here is Carmen & her friend Avery working on their crafts.



This is her teacher & the little girl who was moving the next day, Serena. After the crafts and a lot of sweets, Ms. Z led the kids in several songs and had everyone say something they would miss about Serena.



This is Carmen with Serena.

This is Ms. Z's aide, Ms. Martha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx