Each day is a little life.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"I did it! I did it! I know just what to do!" exclaims Paloma, sounding like a song on every episode of Ni Hao Kai Lan. Not that there are many episodes. I think there were 5 of them and we've seen them each 5 times.

These are the sounds of potty training at our house.
What is new this time around is description. I will spare you.

However, I thought this was cute. Paloma made up a little chant to celebrate her success:
"Get out the stickers! Get out the candy!"

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger AmyG said...

FYI, there are brand new Kia-Lan episodes out starting this week. We tape it, love it!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger AmyG said...

FYI, there are brand new Kia-Lan episodes out starting this week. We tape it, love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx