Each day is a little life.

Sunday, October 29, 2006





80s Halloween party at the Hubers' house

"Joel, get off the babysitter!" David remarked to the guy in a button-down shirt, his skivies, a pair of sunglasses, and socks. The guy didn't realize David was talking to him, quoting a line from Risky Business. I wish I had a picture. He even kinda looked like Tom Cruise!

I also wish I had a picture of the guy dressed as the Hulk.

But here's one of Katie & Shanti, one of Katie & Nancy, one of Dan & Elizabeth (a.k.a. Cyndi Lauper) and finally one of us in our newly-acquired 80s duds (no, I did not really wear that in the 80s or wear my bangs like that--but Amy was a pro, so she helped me on the way to the party when we dropped the kids off at Mom & Dad's).

It was great catching up with Dan & Tracie as well as Katie and Nancy (friends of Amy's in elementary school whose older brother/ step-brother I dated).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx