Each day is a little life.

Monday, December 04, 2006




Paloma is 15 months old today. I asked David to take her to her appointment, the first one I've missed, because I didn't think she was getting shots. Usually I nurse her immediately afterwards. David said he did just fine with a lollipop!

She still cracks us up on a daily basis.

We still can't say "applesauce" without the world coming to a halt. Every other effort must wait for her to get a serving of her favorite food if she hears the word.

So yesterday, Gabe whispered in my ear, "Let's say manzana sauce!"

"Great idea, Gabe!"

Less than a minute later:

"Mommy, can I have some manzana sauce?"

Paloma immediately responded, "Applesauce?"

I didn't take any pictures today; I went to a class, came home to a Super Suppers dinner David prepared, then it was already time to get the kids ready for bed.

So here are some of Paloma I haven't posted over the last couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Amy said...

love that last picture of Paloma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx