Each day is a little life.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My precious Paloma is SEVEN months old today and I am frustrated and angry about missing the last month! Where did it go? There was even a spring break in March and I didn't manage to post a picture?

I have some pictures. At some point, I am going to catch up.

Yeah, right. Why do I keep telling myself that? Believing that?

Partly, if not entirely, I blame my job. I told my principal I was quitting yearbook in late February, the day before transfer paperwork was due. A couple of weeks ago, I was grieving that decision and feeling sad to let it go, but events of the past week (having to redo documents for the plant that were corrupted, but facing obstacle after obstacle with our "technology" trying to get it done) have reassured me that I made the right decision. I just can't bear the thought of putting up this fight again... there is no light at the end of a tunnel... there is not even a tunnel. But I love my yearbook kids and the creative process, so it's still hard.

ok--
P.S. here are some pics, more to follow soon.
REALLY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx