Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006






We went with Gigi & Lauren to Ikea one day--only Lauren had been there before. We ate a good lunch when we got there, then the kids had fun trying out all of the bunk beds and kid-sized furniture, not to mention playing in the little playhouses throughout the store. When I finally got downstairs to let them go in the supervised, drop-off play area, we had to wait in a half-hour line! (I didn't know to do this early--next time we will!) Carmen and Gabe were the right size to go in there, but much smaller or bigger wouldn't be able to.

Paloma slept most of the time we were there in the sling I used for her when she was an infant.

It took us only a half hour to get there but started raining while we were there and between that and traffic, it took us one hour and forty five minutes to get home!

I saw the next day on the news that the DOT opened the new stretch of freeway on 121 the day after we went!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

I totally would have come to IKEA to see you! I miss you guys. Call me when you're going to be in Dallas!

Chrys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx