Each day is a little life.

Friday, December 22, 2006


¡Feliz Navidad!

This year was the most fun I've ever had getting Christmas cards ready to send--I had help! David set up a mini-assembly line: he folded the letters, Gabriel inserted the pictures, and Carmen put them in the envelopes. I did not see who put the stamps on, but judging from the way some of them were placed, I bet the kids did those, too. At one point, Carmen said, "Can I start licking them?" She was looking forward to that part, but that lasted for only an envelope or two! Later Gabriel helped me seal them all using a sponge.

Even though it was fun, it might have been our last Christmas card. Next year our Christmas vacation is only a week long! Also, since I keep this blog all year, it seems silly to write a one-page summary to send out to family we see regularly as well as long-lost friends. We may just do an email card next year. I hope to have switched completely to Roadrunner (or another internet provider!) by then.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

I loved your Christmas card! Very clever, as always. Miss you guys.

Chrys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx