Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Meg kept the kids for us so we could go out for our anniversary.
We had Indian food and it was really good!
I had Chicken Makhala (?) , which is a very RED, somewhat spicy sauce that had a smell like pancakes with syrup.

Also, we had some yummy appetizers and I ate too much naan, my favorite thing about Indian food.

I'm sorry to say we didn't take a photo of us. : (

Anyway, when we arrived to pick them up, we were surprised to find them watching Cars. They had seen it already in the last day or two and I'd told Carmen it was her turn to pick a movie. So here she is pouting about having to watch Cars again.

But of course Gabe was happy.


And Paloma was having fun as usual looking for buttons and knobs to tamper with.



Thanks again, Megan, and Susan, Joe & Andy for helping out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx