Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a ham

None of my kids ever took a pacifier, but we still had some, just in case. I remember Brian's dad, who is a doctor, giving us advice when Carmen was born: get plenty of pacifiers.

Anyway, Paloma found a pacifier somewhere in her room, put it in her mouth and came to show me. It was a funny sight anyway because I'd never seen her with one in her mouth. It was funnier when I asked her about it.

"Paloma, are you a baby?"

"No, I'm a pig."

We laughed at her, so she repeated the joke a few times, but I was not fast enough to get a picture! I do understand why she said it--it does look a little like a snout when it's in her mouth!

- - -

In a similarly funny incident, she found a cloth nursing pad somewhere in my room (I don't know how or why, I haven't used them since she was a newborn), folded it in half and talked about eating her taco, then offered it to David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx