Each day is a little life.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Aggie joke

When Mom came over on my birthday, she brought goodies from Lubbock from their homecoming trip to Tech.

The following Saturday, David & the kids set up a cold drink stand during our neighborhood's garage sale (it's the only day of the year we really get any traffic on our part of the block).

I put the kids in their new duds to take a picture for Mom.

A little while later, David said something like, "In all the years I've known you, this is one of the only Aggie moves I remember you making!"

Why? It was the day of the Tech-A&M game, and my children were decked out in red & black.

Oops!

I don't think the kids even have maroon clothes that fit. Looks like it's time for a trip to Aggieland!

The last time I was there was when I told David we were going to have another baby... and that baby was Gabriel, so it was fall of 2004.

How time flies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx