Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Twit

"I wanna see Twit on the blog."

I didn't know what Paloma was talking about when she said this.

"Where's Moma on the blog?" she asked.

So I turned to the last post where I knew I'd find her picture: Lauren's Sweet Sixteen.

And then she said, "There's Twit!"

Oh! Truett! She wanted to see baby Truett.

We will try to teach her not to call names. In the mean time, just know that she was quite taken with you!

This reminded me of something I heard at church last week. A woman said her baby, due soon, was going to be named Ruth, but her 2 year old pronounced it "Foof".

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

That's hilarious. I'm so glad P likes him. We should see you guys more often.

Love you.

Chrys

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

This is so cute!!
I wanna see Twit too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx