Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I just want to actually write something that is dated correctly to explain that I've been publishing tonight a lot of drafts I'd saved on the correct dates... I am more concerned about dating entries correctly for Paloma's sake than for having the date they were published... so, there are things I updated today that go back to January. Sorry if this confuses anyone. I will be going back to add to and fix other ones this weekend if possible.

Last week, Paloma started saying "ba-ba" when anyone started to leave. We got it on video by sending Gabe & Carmen out the front door!

Also, this weekend in Austin, Paloma started waving with one hand. (Before, she was like one of those toys that you pull the string and its arms & legs fly up in unison!)

Tonight she's been seeming like she's trying to say Mama--I've clearly heard her say it twice tonight when she was looking at me, AND she also has started reacting when I come or go.

I have so much to say but I am very tired, so it will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx