Each day is a little life.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

ILPC trip to Austin

I took 9 of my yearbook staffers to Austin for a journalism convention this weekend. We went with the Bell newspaper group and the Trinity newspaper and yearbook groups. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a good trip. My yearbook kids love my kids. I'd say we're going to miss them but I don't think we will. I think they'll still come around. I hope so, anyway.

That's my friend Charis with Paloma (she's the newspaper sponsor) and that's Keith calling me his term of endearment, "crackhead".

In front of the tower is the best group shot I could get for reasons that I'll not list here.

Thanks, everybody, for helping with Paloma on the trip! Who would've thought I could attend 6 sessions and the awards ceremony? And she never made a peep on the bus, either!









If you'd like to see more pictures from this trip, please go to
http://raideryearbook.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx