Each day is a little life.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day, Dad (Hidy)!



Here's my dad in his truck, Ol' Blue. It's a 1952 Chevy that's been in the family since it was new. It spent most of its life as a farm truck, but he's had it in top condition for the last few years. He doesn't baby it, though: it still works great for hauling and delivering!

And that's Millie, his lab, in the cab smiling for the camera. Dad asked me to take this photo for a contest at work of employees and their pets.



While I was there I also got this shot of Allison's new puppy, Ratch.

We went out Saturday night; it's a tradition now to go to Babe's. I'll have to post pics of that later because we took a lot of them.

We're celebrating with Abuelo and David next weekend because of Gabe's party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx