Each day is a little life.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Saturday in the Bookstore

One afternoon when we were running errands, I talked David into letting me go to Barnes & Noble because I had a gift card (thanks, Charis!) that I was itching to use.




My aunt met another (flight attendant) birthmother on a plane who recommended the book Adoption Healing, so I wanted to see if they had it. (They didn't, but boy did I have fun spending that GC anyway! )

I especially loved the "Touch the Art" board book series:





We got a couple of gifts while we were there (for birthdays and Father's day) and the bonus was running into Bobbie Wygant in the parking lot as we left!

David & I both loved Bobbie; we worked with her at KXAS years ago. She is amazing, an inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx