Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Jackie would have put me in the swing!"

Nesha called to see if we wanted to meet her and the kids at the park. I said yes but it would be lunchtime before we could get there. As it was, we got there and then I worried that I was at the wrong park because they weren't there. It turned out that we just beat them.
Mason is looking so much more grown up!
And he's really sweet with Paloma.
Maya ate her sandwich and then some...
It was an unremarkable trip to the park except Nesha made no less than 3 trips to the restroom with the kids in that time and we lost Zoe's camoflauge crocs for a while because they blended in so well with the bark and grass.
Eva didn't know where she was when she awoke.
Zoe's also getting so big!

Paloma had a good time, but as we were driving home, she realized she had not swung in the swings. She said emphatically, "Jackie would have put me in the swing!"
I apologized and told her I would have been happy to put her in the swing if she'd asked. We'll swing next time, sweetheart! Mommy is learning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx