Each day is a little life.

Monday, August 07, 2006






On my summer to-do list, which was really only in my head (and a little in my palm pilot) so I wouldn't feel like a failure when I couldn't accomplish everything, one of the last important things I wanted to do was have the kids' portraits done for their 4th and 6th birthdays and of course, Paloma, too! Sunday marks her eleventh month with us, and she's been an absolute joy!

Portrait Innovations took these pictures and I thought they did a marvelous job. We went in on a Thursday morning (the day before I started back to work) and it went very well. Gigi and Mason popped in to help us with changing their clothes between shots.

At lunch, C & G met some kids and made fast friends with an outgoing little girl named Karlee and her brother, Nicholas. We adults started talking and their mother is starting her first year of teaching social studies, English & yearbook! Carmen asked about something in Nicholas' ear and his dad explained that Nicholas is deaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx