Each day is a little life.

Monday, August 07, 2006


Paloma drank her milk out of a cup today. Last week she climbed the stairs for the first time.

I am slacking on the picture taking, in part because our camera is in the shop. I'm days away from not having a camera from school anymore. Also, we upgraded our iPhoto and it now catalogs the pictures differently; they are no longer organized by date. That stinks because that was how I found things.

Friday was my first day back to work and she refused a bottle all day--never had anything to drink! When I got home, she nursed and nursed. Later, she cried. She was just beside herself, upset, and we had a bad night, too.

Saturday David took Carmen & Gabe to Six Flags since Carmen had earned a free ticket for reading at school last year. I will post pics later--they took a bunch with Looney Tunes characters, which apparently was the best part of the day. I'll let David tell the Six Flags horror story on his own at some point...

Paloma & I went shopping instead, although because it was tax-free weekend, it wasn't as much fun as it should have been. I have NEVER seen crowds like that at the mall. I avoid malls in December and the day after Thanksgiving. So I was shocked to see Grapevine Mills. It was so crowded that in one of the large bathrooms (25+ stalls), there was NO toilet paper.

On Sunday we stayed at Mom's from lunch until 6 o'clock... we swam and just when it was time to get out, Paloma fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx