Each day is a little life.

Saturday, January 20, 2007








Do you have any friends you miss so much you'd buy tickets to see them?

Dana & I worked together for 7 years, but not for the past 3, so I've seen her much less than I'd like to.

So, when she called us on Christmas, she told me her brother, who has his own show in Branson, was going to be bringing the show to town (in Garland). I immediately made plans to take the whole family.

Her brother is Clay Cooper, and we all enjoyed the show. Dana's kids made an appearance in the show, too, and they were great! Here's Elaina, Emily & Tommy (with their cousin) singing.

I'm also including one of Clay with his 3 year old son who had a couple of parts in the show as well.

Unfortunately I don't seem to have taken one of Dana! She was working the show, at the ticket counter, etc. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx