Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
















The Snowy Day

I was shocked when the telephone rang with the news of the SNOW DAY! At work, we have a calling tree in case of bad weather, so I got the news from a colleague at 6:45. I probably would have known sooner if I'd watched the news the night before or when my alarm (on my t.v.) came on that morning, but I hadn't; I wasn't expecting it at all!

It was so cold out the day before that I dreaded getting out in the weather, but of course the kids wanted and deserved a chance to get out and play in the snow. They had a blast. David & Gabe had a small snowball fight, but Gabriel seemed a little shocked when David hit him with a snowball. Next, we began making a snow baby since there wasn't a whole lot of snow on the ground.




Paloma wanted to be held because she apparently didn't like the way the galoshes felt, plus when she fell, she was not able to upright herself in them. I agreed, enough is enough, and we went inside and gathered things for the snow baby. The other two kids did not ever want to come in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx