Each day is a little life.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Party of 6

Our church is making a new member directory. I signed up for the last possible day since I didn't know when the baby would come when the appointments were offered.

I hope Eva's name doesn't show up in the directory as "TBD" because that's how I listed her when I made the appointment!
Anyway as you can see, it's not a bad picture of 2/3 of us. Not so good of P-Lo, who was in a perfectly good mood and who had been promised m&ms if she cooperated. And awful of Eva, who's making a monkey face... but we knew we weren't ready for a new family portrait yet anyway.

But can you believe the color in this picture? Olan Mills should be ashamed. David's and Gabe's shirts are a really a vivid apple green. But maybe they take out the color in pictures when people don't pay the extra money for touch-ups/ enhancements. David said, "What do they do, hit the 'enhance' button and charge you an extra $20?" Apparently so.

And we diddn't pay that. We got a free 8x10 with our sitting and purchased a 5x7 of David & me, and that cost $30. What a rip-off! Have I ever mentioned Portrait Innovations here? We'll head back there soon for better pictures and better value.

In the meantime, at least all 6 of us will be in the directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx