Each day is a little life.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Who is that?


It's Carmen.


Carmen decided she wanted to grow out her bangs. Actually, she wanted to cut them off, but I explained that's not how it works. I was sentimental when she wanted a short (bob) cut when she started Kindergarten, but this is a different thing entirely.


I talked to my friend (stylist) Tammy, who suggested doing something short while we waited for the bangs to grow.

We bought a bunch of kinds and colors of headbands, so we're committed now.

I really wanted to have our family picture made (since March, actually), but I'm not sure about styling her hair right now.

Incidentally, this last picture shows her last day with both of her two front teeth! She wobbled them so much, they didn't bleed when they finally came out (the first on Father's day, the second 5 days later). For the record, these are the 5th and 6th teeth she's lost so far (in a year since she lost the first one in the library).




1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger See-Dub said...

What a great haircut! But oh, she looks so grown up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx