Each day is a little life.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eva @ one month

Eva didn't feel like having pictures taken at one-month old. We'll try again another day.
David tended to Eva while I worked on the house. I found them both crashed a little later.

This week, Carmen was apparently feeling the stress of the new baby in the house. We knew this because she complained, "I want to be an only child." We've had some good conversations about this... as someone said, that ship has sailed.

When Gabriel was born, she was too little to remember life before him. I always thought that was a good thing.

We told her that when Lauren was about her age, she didn't even want any more cousins. She got over it. I tried to explain to her that the reason I want a large family is for the kids: I want them to have each other. I can't imagine life without my sisters, and I want my children to have those built-in friendships for their whole lives as well. I hope someday she'll appreciate that, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx