Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alpha Bits cereal?


Does anyone know where I can buy Alphabits cereal?

I found this info on Wikipedia:

"Post Cereals introduced the cereal in 1958, and took them off the market in 2006. However, this was temporary, as they re-appeared for sale in January 2008 with a new formulation, touting "0% Sugar!"."

But they're not at our Tom Thumb, WalMart or Albertsons. I haven't looked at Target yet.

Not that I'm craving them. I like them fine, but they're not something I crave. I think they taste the same as Lucky Charms, only they don't have the marshmallows.

I'm just asking because we were recently going through the alphabet book that Carmen & I started making when she was 18 months old and there's an Alphabits ad in it. The kids said, "What's that?" and I realized we hadn't had them in a long time. Paloma says the alphabet song is her favorite song, so I thought I'd get them for her, and whaddya know, I can't find them!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Chrys and Mike said...

I'll look for them!

Chrys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx