Each day is a little life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

Which means the birth announcements are done.

Sorry to those of you who've been checking in so faithfully!

I was not allowing myself to blog until they were done, especially because I wanted to have them to go with thank you notes and all of the dishes I need to give back to people!

David will be out of town all next week, so I was desperate to complete them.

So check your mailboxes soon. Not today or tomorrow, but perhaps the next day. I still have to chop, fold, insert, seal, label and stamp. But at least I'm not administering (or worse, taking) the TAKS test this week!

I will be back-blogging (like I did tonight) very soon with new pictures of the ONE-MONTH-OLD-ALREADY baby.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've been stalking looking for pictures and stories about the baby. PLEASE don't back blog! So many people won't see the posts. Just date them at the top so you (and the fam) know when the event/pics were from. Please?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Eva's announcement was AMAZING!!! I was so excited to pull it out of the mailbox! I love how even the address/return labels go with the theme! You two seriously come up with some of the most creative things I've ever seen!
Hope you have a great weekend and Mother's Day!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

sx